Differentiated Spring Center

Thursday, March 31, 2016
Differentiation. It's been the teaching catchphrase for a while. How is it done in Kindergarten? Personally, I differentiate in centers/workstations. 

My latest creation was meant to be a blending center but I realize that I could differentiate it but cutting it different easy. 
Kids that aren't ready to blend and need to work on beginning, middle, and ending sound can use it like this...


Instead of the kids having to spell and blend the WHOLE word, I just cut out different pieces to focus on different skills.

It can also be use to match CVC words to pictures if spelling the whole word is too difficult.


You can download it Here.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spring-Center-in-a-Sec-Blending-2467231


Post Comment
Post a Comment