Spring Centers

Sunday, March 13, 2016

I always make big plans to keep up with my blog and update it all school year and then.. BAM!!! Life happens. I get so busy with school that this project goes on the back burner but I am making a resolution to post at least ONCE a week!

I spent Spring Break watching Netflix and relaxing but I can't help but make things for my classroom. I am an addict. What can I say? It could be worse. I am working on Easter/Spring centers for the rest of March and April.

My kids are fighting over these egg centers. They absolutely love them.


Here is my newest free spring center. It's available in color and an ink saving b&w version. 


And it was rainy on Thursday so we couldn't have our Easter Egg hunt outside but I made it work inside and we even had our picnic inside. The kids loved it.



Post Comment
Post a Comment