Organization DIY Makeover

Sunday, January 3, 2016

I have thoroughly become obsessed with Pinterest lately. We have a love/hate relationship. I feel like I've put so many projects on my plate before school I don't know how I'm going to finish them all... but I think I can get it done.

Here is one of my projects... 
Before... You can see where I have already put some of the black foam board in the back of the shelf. 

After
I used scotch poster tape and ribbon to outline the shelves. I got those cute white labels on Pinterest for free… If I find the link to them I'll post it to make sure the creator gets credit. The black labels are from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits and can be found HERE.
(white labels found here on this blog)

The baskets are from dollar tree!!!

Project #2 is the infamous #teachertoolbox



These labels were also free and when I find the link I'll post it!

HERE IT IS!!! It is FREEEE!

I used purple spray paint on the toolkit and it worked fine.


Up next... Redoing filing cabinets and  alphabet sorting box. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment