Alphabet Countdown Z-Zebra

Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Looking for a fun way to end the year? Look no further... This is going to be a FUN countdown.

The official start of the Alphabet Countdown was a total success!

Z-Zebra


So of course I had to wear black and white stripes. Some of my team thought I looked more like an inmate that escaped jail (lol) but hey... my kids got it!


We have a balloon each day to pop (WHICH IS REALLY SATISFYING FOR ME) and something with that letter.



Today we made zebras. Each teacher did them a little different which was very cool to see.






And what fun zebra day would be complete without these little beauties...



It was beautiful outside today so we took our snacking OUTDOORS.

If you are curious about the other things we are doing for the countdown, you can find that post HERE.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post Comment
Post a Comment