Getting Started on TpT

Sunday, April 10, 2016




So I have gotten started on Tpt. That isn't the hard part. Anyone can become a seller for free. Everything else after that is the hard part. It is very difficult to grow traffic to your Tpt. There are a tone of mega-sellers out there. I have spent a ton of hours creating products only to find that there is barely any traffic in my store.

Well, I have decided to devote some time researching exactly how to GROW my business because I have some great products that I use in my classroom. Especially because kindergarten seems overrun with products. So here's the advice that I have found useful so far...


Blogging is a must- This is hard for me as I am so busy trying to create products that I forget to write on my blog.

Pinterest- Collaborative boards are a good place to start and drive business to your site.


Covers/Branding- You need to have a specific style to your Tpt covers so that it is visually appealing to the eye. Covers sell products. Also use the same clip artist as much as possible.



Freebies- Offer GOOD freebies that you believe in. If it's a junked up product that you offer for free, it will say bad things about your brand.


Collaboration - Link up with like minded teachers. Blog hop. Collaborate on Pinterest boards etc.


So these are the things I am working on. I read today that one successful seller on Tpt spends 40-50 hours per week working on her business. YIKES!!!


If definitely takes some work and finding balance in all this chaos is challenging but it will be rewarding in the end!



Post Comment
Post a Comment